Do you know a new and/or expecting mom? Would you like to give a gift she’ll love? Today we’re sharing great gift ideas for new and expecting moms.
1. A day at the spa– treat Mom to a massage, pedicure, facial and/or manicure at a top rate spa. If funds are limited, you can create a home spa experience with the right tools and gumption. Need some tips? Watch my DIY segment where you can learn how to make a face mask and oatmeal zing body mask.
2. A good meal. Take mom to her favorite restaurant or deliver something she’s been craving.
3. Sénica products are a year round hit for new and expecting moms. We’ve curated a collection of best sellers here, https://shop.senicanaturals.com/collections/gifts-for-mothers.
The shea moisturizers and Blemish Balm are great belly balms for keeping expanding tummy’s moisturized and can also be used to soothe diaper rash and keep hands moisturizer and protected from the constant hand washing. We recommend our essential oil scented moisturizers for mom and baby. (Bay Bay, Koko Kwem, Lanbeli and Lavender Mist)
4. Cute lounge wear. Make it easy for mom to work with her changing body in comfortable clothing that is flattering for her body type.
5. Give your time. A coupon for 2 hours of babysitting or running errands can make a world of difference. Think outside the box.
6. Ask her what she would like. Save time and wasted funds by getting input from the mom. I know, “it’s the thought that counts,” but who wants to give a gift that may never be used? Not I, nope!!Are you a gift-giving guru? What would you add to this list for a new or expecting mom? Please leave a comment, we’d love to read your suggestion.
Recommended Products: Shea Moisturizers, Body Oils, Blemish Balm
Shop Gifts for Mothers Collection – https://shop.senicanaturals.com/collections/gifts-for-mothers
Image credit Andre Adjahoe – Unsplash