Do you struggle with dry heels, calluses, and dingy looking toes? Soft and beautiful feet aren’t just for the pampered or shoe models. Follow these simple steps to pamper yourself and enjoy soft beautiful feet every day.
- Keep your toenails clipped and clean. Lint from socks and dirt can build up under your toenails causing discoloration and musty odors
- Wash and scrub your feet regularly to remove dirt. Don’t forget to wash between those toes.
- Scrub! Scrub! Scrub! Exfoliate with a gentle scrub to remove dead skin. For rougher skin and calluses consider using a pumice.
- Moisturize like your life depends on it. A good lotion, thick moisturizer/butter, or rich body oil restores moisture lost to cotton, leather, and other materials.
- Go naked! Give your feet and toes a chance to breath. Wear flip flops or sandals from time to time and skip the nail polish every now and then for an au natural look.
That’s it! Practice these tips for the softest and most beautiful heels and toes you’ve ever had. I hope you found these tips are helpful. Would you add anything to the list?
If you found these foot care tips helpful, just click here to share it.
You may find these resources helpful.
Ingredients for Soft Moisturized Skin
4 Do’s for Soft Hands
[products ids=”1366, 1291, 1286, 1225, 25783, 25667″]
Natural. Beautiful. You.®,
Benardett, Creator of Sénica® Products