How to Use Body Oils
Body oils are a favorite with the Sénica. They provide a nice boost to the skin and are light enough to use in a number of ways, so grab a bottle and choose a few ways to use them: moisturizer for the body, cuticles, and hair.; lubricant for softening hair stubble before shaving, and makeup remover.
- Moisturizing body oil – apply after a shower or to damp skin for best results. The oils seal in moisture and deliver a beautiful glow. Lanbéli body oil is also great for baby’s skin and the lavender essential oil and flowers is relaxing.
- Cuticle oil – massage a few drops into dry cuticles to soften and condition your cuticles. This is a great way to maintain your cuticles and nails. And if you get manicure and pedicures regularly, you can have your tech use it during your next session.
- Hair oil – massage a few tablespoons of the oil to your scalp, working the oil through from roots to ends. Cover with a plastic cap for 15 – 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and follow up with shampoo and conditioner.
- Hair sealant – depending on your hair texture and regiment, an oil can be use post conditioner, hair lotion, or mist to seal in moisture.
- Shaving oil – apply a generous amount of the body oil to your legs for a smooth shave. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry and apply a few more drops of oil to seal in the moisture and soothe the skin.
- Makeup remover – Massage a few drops of oil all over your face. Leave on for a few minutes to allow the oils to breakdown the makeup so it is easy to wipe off. Rinse and follow with your cleansing routine.
How do you use body oils? What would you add to the list?
Each bottle features a potent skin elixir of avocado, sweet almond, and organic jojoba oil, which enriches, softens, and brightens the skin. Sweetness Body Oil is a light floral blend accented with jasmine flowers, and Lanbéli Body Oil features lavender essential oil with herbs that infuse their nourishing properties over time.