Body oils are here for a bit longer, so grab a bottle and choose a few ways to use them: moisturizer for the body, cuticles, and hair, lubricant for softening hair stubble before shaving, and makeup remover.
- Moisturizing body oil – apply after a shower or to damp skin for best results. Lanbéli body oil is also great for baby’s skin and the lavender essential oil and flowers is relaxing.
- Cuticle oil – massage a few drops into dry cuticles to soften and condition
- Hair oil – massage a few tablespoons of the oil to your scalp, working the oil through from roots to ends. Cover with a plastic cap for 15 – 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and follow up with shampoo and conditioner.
- Shaving oil – apply a generous amount of the body oil to your legs for a smooth shave. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry and apply a few more drops of oil to seal in the moisture and soothe the skin.
- Makeup remover – Massage a few drops of oil all over your face. Leave on for a few minutes to allow the oils to breakdown the makeup so it is easy to wipe off. Rinse and follow with your cleansing routine.
How do you use body oils? What would you add to the list?