How do I schedule a product making class for my book club, bridal shower, girl scout troupe etc.?
Please e-mail info (at) senicanaturals.com with your event details.
Does Sénica offer mail order options?
Yes. You can place your order by mail using the order form in our product catalog available, here.
Alternate mail order option using the online shopping cart:
- Add all items into your shopping cart, verify that all quantities are correct, and print out the shopping cart screen.
- Then click the “Checkout” button and enter all requested information. Once you have completed your address, the website will show you your shipping options and their costs.
- Select one of the shipping options so shipping will be added to your order’s grand total.
- Finally, print this screen and check to make sure all the information you provided shows up in the printed version.
- Please send the shopping cart printout and checkout page printout along with your payment to Sénica, LLC/ P.O. Box 52062/ New Orleans, LA 70152
US Postal Service Money Order is the recommended form of payment. Orders paid for via personal or business check cannot be processed until the payment has cleared (5-7 business days from time of deposit). Your order will be shipped and you will receive a shipment notification by email if you provided a valid email address with your order.
My shea moisturizer melted and now it looks gritty. Is it still good?
Yes, it is still good. Shea butter can change texture when exposed to high temperatures. When the product melts and re-solidifies, it can assume a different texture.This is more likely during the hot summer months or in tropical climates. The product is still good and the heat from your body melts the “gritty” pellets allowing smooth application. You can easily re-create a whipped texture. Here’s how:
1. Melt the moisturizer in a hot water bath or microwave.
2. Once melted, quick cool using an ice bath or placing in the freezer for a few minutes until the mixture is cloudy or starts to thicken.
3. Whip using a popsicle stick or utensil. Let cool completely.
I forgot my account password, can you send me a new one?
To reset your password, please visit http://www.senicanaturals.com/senicastore/index.php?main_page=password_forgotten . Enter the email address associated with your account and an email message containing your new password will be sent to you. Please check your inbox including your spam and junk mail folders for an e-mail with the subject “Sénica – New Password”.
If all else fails, feel free to create a new account (using a different e-mail address) or submit your order by mail using the order form in our product catalog available, here.
Because we are unable to view your password, it is not possible to create a new one. So, please keep your account information in a secure place.
I am interested in your products can you send me samples?
Sending out samples is not a regular practice at this time. If you are interested in trying any of our products, we recommend selecting the smallest size available in the product of your choice. At Sénica we make an effort to make each order extra special. Generally, each order receives a complimentary sample(s) of our most popular products.
If you are a retailer interested in carrying the Sénica product line, please contact us via http://www.senicanaturals.com/wholesale-program or email@example.com for more information.
I live in/will be visiting New Orleans/St.Croix, can I pick up my order from you?
New Orleans, LA Pick up options are not available for New Orleans.
St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands The Sénica e-store has an “Arrange for Pickup” option available for locals (or visitors) in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. While this option allows you to save on shipping, there are a few guidelines. Pick up options are available on weekdays only and during business hours which end at 5pm. If you are unable to meet these requirements, please select the shipping option that works best for you.
For a list of retail outlets, please visit www.senicanaturals.com/shop/retail-locations