Sénica’s brown sugar scrubs can be a simple but versatile beauty product that can provide superb results for your skin. A basic scrub, an exfoliant + oil combo, will do the trick. Here are a few ways you can use Sénica’s brown sugar scrubs to bring the glow back to lackluster skin.
- To soften dry skin patches, apply a small amount of the brown sugar scrub to dry patches to soften and moisturize
- To reduce bumpiness caused by keratosis pilaris, a skin condition that causes the skin to feel bumpy because of keratin build up.
- To exfoliate and soften hands. Apply 1 teaspoon of scrub to freshly washed hands and rub together, focusing on dry areas. This works great after washing dishes.
Use a brown sugar scrubs on freshly washed hands for a skin softening treat.
- To soften dry/cracked heels and feet. Apply a generous amount to freshly soaked feet and rub in circular motions. Rinse well and follow with a moisturizer.
- To soften dry elbows and knees. Apply a small amount to wet skin and rub in circular motions. Rinse well and follow up with an intense moisturizer.
- Use before shaving your legs for a closer shave and smoother results. Be sure to rinse the scrub off well with water before shaving for a smooth glide.
How do you use your brown sugar scrub? We’d love to add your suggestions to the list.